Just as Egypt came back online, I went offline. Well okay I am not totally offline, I still have my smartphone, but that is not really the same. My phone line is also down (Yep I still have one of those old faction baby’s), so I need to wait for a technician from the phone company to fix it. As an IT professional it is so frustrating to have an IT problem and not be able to do anything about myself. Well it is really bad timing, because I have the day off tomorrow and didn’t have to be going to bed early tonight. I have all night free to optimize my blog and then my Internet is offline
So what to do when the Internet is down and all I can do are just to wait? Well I thought, how about writing a blog post about it? So I did and the subject was kind of obvious:Are you addicted to being online and connected all the time?
Let my start with a couple of questions and then answer them myself. Then maybe you want to drop me a comment and answer the same questions yourself:
- How often do you visit your own blog and check for new comments?
- How often do you check your traffic statistics?
- How often do you post a new blog post?
- How often do you write comments on others blog?
- Are you addicted to being online and always been connected?
- Well I check my blog everyday if possible.
- I check it a couple times of days at the moment to see if my traffic is improving.
- I try to post a blog post at least once a week.
- I try to write a couple of comments on related blogs each day at the moment.
- Well I guess I am at some point. Hate not to be able to get online when I want to.