Review of Jabra Sport Wireless+ headset
I while ago I received this cool Jabra Sport Wireless+ headset as a gift. Now it is time for me to share this little review with you. With this headset, you can enjoy a good running in the nature with music in your ears without any wires that gets in the way. The headsets connect to your phone using Bluetooth technology. If you like me are using Endomondo sports tracker app for your smartphone, you can get notification about your workout e.g. an announcement about your time for each km/mile of your run. That is a great feature making you able to adjust your speed to the goal you have set for your workout, without having to look at your smartphone. You can of cause also turn up and down the volume and pause the music using the buttons on the headset. If you want to, you can also use the headset to answer phone calls wireless. Once you have paired the device with your phone (Bluetooth) it will automatically pair as soon you turn on the device. If you want to know if there is enough power left on the battery, just click volume up and you will hear a voice in your ear telling you the battery status of the headset.
Design of Jabra Sport Wireless +
The headset is in black and yellow matching my Adidas running shoes 🙂 It only weights 24 grams and you will almost forget you are wearing this headset. You put each peace around your ears and it will stay there even doing sports activity. The too ear peace are connected with a flat black cable that goes around your neck, just in case you should drop one of the ear pieces.
What can you do with this smart device?
Well this little video from Jabra tells you better than I can, what you can do with this headset. Check it out to see how it works in action.
- Battery life is pretty good. I don’t need to recharge that often.
- Controls for volume and power works good even when running.
- It is very lightweight. You almost forget you are wearing it.
- Paring with phone is very easy.
- 3 months free subscription for Endomondo Premium included.
- I had some issues with the integration with Endomondo. Not sure if I should blame Jabra, Android, my Nexus 5 phone or Endomondo for that, but after some updates it is working fine.
- FM Radio is not working that great in my area.
Specification of Jabra Sport Wireless+ headset
- Bluetooth v. 3.0
- FM Radio
- Volume controls
- Play/Pause button
- Range – Up to 33 feet (10 meters)
- Talk time Up to 4,5 hours
- Music time Up to 3 hours
- Standby time Up to 4 days
- Charging time – Approximately 2 hours
- Charging – 5 PIN micro USB port
- Shock, Dust and Rain protected
- Weight – 24 grams
Please drop me a comment for questions
If you have any questions about this great Sport headset from Jabra, please drop me a comment below.